Truth for the Family

I am looking forward to attending the "God's Design For Family Life" - Conference - hosted by Jarvis Street Baptist Church and Toronto Baptist Seminary this weekend. Featuring Jerry Marcelino, author of Recovering The Lost Tools of Family Worship, Daniel Akin, President and Professor of Preaching & Theology of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in North Carolina, Michael A.G. Haykin, adjunct professor of TBS, and Kirk Wellum, interim principal of TBS. The teaching, no doubt, will be excellent (although, I have to say that I'm a little disappointed that it appears Phil Johnson will not be speaking now).

However, the time together with Jennifer - just the two of us - for the weekend is really what I'm looking forward too. I truly am blessed beyond measure in having her as my wife. Grandma and Grandpa are in town to look after the kids - woohoo! So, not only will we get to sit under some great teaching, but we'll have a weekend getaway as well!! God is good!

0 comments: