Happy Anniversary - August 31 - 12 Years!

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a help meet for him. (Genesis 2:18)

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. (Genesis 2:24)

I wrote this for my wife because I am thankful that He made her just for me.


Just in case you have forgotten
Every breath I take is yours
Never has my heart forgotten
Nothing else can make it soar
In my soul, your loves consumes me
Filling me when I am weak
Every step you’ve led me gently
Remaining always pure and meek

Life has now become worth living
You have made me who I am
No one else has been more giving
Now I realize His plan

I will love you now forever

Longing always for your touch
Only you will be my treasure
Virtue bathed in endless trust
Every year has made it clear

You can make my spirit soar
Only now through joyful tears
Understand that I am yours

0 comments: