Psalm 23

The Lord is my ShepherdThat's Relationship!

I shall not wantThat's Supply!

He makes me to lie down in green pasturesThat's Rest!

He leads me besides the quiet watersThat's Refreshment!

He restores my soulThat's Healing!

He guides me in the paths of righteousnessThat's Guidance!

For His name sakeThat's Purpose!

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of deathThat's Testing!

I fear no evilThat's Protection!

For You are with meThat's Faithfulness!

Your rod and Your staff they comfort meThat's Discipline!

You prepare a table before me in the presence of mine enemiesThat's Hope!

You have anointed my head with oilThat's Consecration!

My cup overflowsThat's Abundance!

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my lifeThat's Blessing!

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord That's Security!

Forever That's Eternity!


Love in the Truth.

0 comments: