25 Random Things...

Well the facebook phenom finally caught me, so I figured I would put it here as well. So here goes:

1. I have a fear of bridges - for real!
2. When I'm in the shower, I think I could win Canadian Idol
3. I am fairly certain that I have "buck fever" evan though I have never shot one...YET!
4. I have an almost insatiable desire to be right...I hate that about me
5. Even though I say that I hate cats, I really like them, but they make me sneeze, so I hate them!
6. My first goal is that my children grow to love the Lord more than me.
7. Every day I find it harder to stand for Christ...but I do
8. The first concert I ever went to was...drum role...Air Supply. The last concert I remember going to was The Tragically Hip...Jen fell asleep during the show - for real!
9. I wish I could play the guitar...I wish I owned a guitar for that matter.
10. I have a brother that I have never met...I would like to some day.
11. I have a sister that I hardly know to my shame.
12. I love my in-laws...really!
13. I think I would have made an awesome actor.
14. I am a very emotional person.
15. I think feet are ugly, but my wife has really cute feet!
16. I would love to adopt one or more children.
17. I have little to no patience for people who call themselves Christians yet refuse to act like it.
18. Sometimes, I'm the person in #17 - I hate that about me.
19. The night I met my wife - Tuesday, March 30, 1993 @ aprox. 9:15pm - I knew that I would marry her.
20. I enjoy writing poetry.
21. The first CD I ever owned was "Moving Pictures" by Rush...the first Chirstian CD I ever owned was "Speechless" by Steven Curtis Chapman.
22. I collect dirt stored in local water bottles from different countries in the world. Something I picked up from a guy - Dave Whitten - from bible school. I now have 21 bottles of dirt. The latest is from Israel.
23. I really miss spending time with Mike and Julie!
24. I would like to read 50 books this year - 5 down...well almost 6!
25. I long for Heaven! But I am heartbroken knowing the vast majority of my extended family will not be there.

I guess that's it for now!

Love in the Truth.

1 comments:

Pastor Mike said...

We miss you guys too. More than you can imagine. We are praying for you buddy love ya

Your brother