Mohler Tells It Like It Is...As Usual!

I thought my previous post - or link rather to another post was pretty funny. But, perhaps there are some out there that have no sense of humour and thought it was a bit out of line. Well, if anyone was actually offended, that was not my intention. Anyway, that said, Al Molher hits the nail on the head as it relates to our gay "friend". Actually, our "friend" lays it out quite nicely himself:

"Bishop Robinson said he had been reading inaugural prayers through history and was “horrified” at how “specifically and aggressively Christian they were.”

“I am very clear,” he said, “that this will not be a Christian prayer, and I won’t be quoting Scripture or anything like that. The texts that I hold as sacred are not sacred texts for all Americans, and I want all people to feel that this is their prayer.”

Bishop Robinson said he might address the prayer to “the God of our many understandings,” language that he said he learned from the 12-step program he attended for his alcohol addiction."

Yeah...great choice of words. Check out the rest of the article for yourself.

Love in the Truth.

0 comments: