Quotable 9

"It wasn’t too long ago that I wrote about Brian McLaren and got in trouble. Reflecting on seeing him speak at a nearby church, I suggested that he appears to love Jesus but hate God. Based on immediate and furious reaction, I quickly retracted that statement. I should not have done so. I believed it then and I believe it now. And if it was true then, how much more true is it upon the release of his latest tome A New Kind of Christianity. In this book we finally see where McLaren’s journey has taken him; it has taken him into outright, rank, unapologetic apostasy. He hates God. Period." ~ Tim Challies


WOW! If you thought that was something, you can read the full article. I can almost picture Challies tearing his clothes as he finished reading!

For the record - I agree with Tim.

Love in the Truth.

0 comments: