I've Got Nothing To Say?!?

So, it's been awhile again between blog entries. All I can say is that I've got nothing to say. For those that know me that is hard to believe, I know! I think it must be a pride thing in that I always want to have something profound to say - yet it rarely happens. So the silence has been good for me. Anyway with that said, I guess that is all I have to say. And, if you can make sense of the mess that I just wrote can you let me know what I said!

Let me leave you with a list a favourites for now - keeping in mind that I reserve the right to change at any moment in time!

5 Favourite books - right now - excluding the Bible:
  1. Crazy Love - Francis Chan
  2. The Pleasures of God - John Piper
  3. The Valley of Vision; a book of puritan prayers - Banner of Truth
  4. The Reformed Pastor - Richard Baxter
  5. Humility: True Greatness - C. J. Mahaney

5 Favourite songs - right now

  1. Embracing Accusation - Shane and Shane
  2. I Have a Shelter - Sovereign Grace Music
  3. From the Inside Out - Hillsongs United
  4. Holiness of God - Lamp Mode Records - Grass Roots Vol 1
  5. Received - Shane Barnard

Love in the Truth.

0 comments: