Way of the Master - Season 3

So my season 3 of "Way of the Master" FINALLY arrived the other day (They were sold out, so I had to wait longer...poor me!) and I can say that it was worth the wait. Season 3 offers a few more bells and whistles as far as production goes, but continues unashamedly with the gospel truth of repentance toward God and faith in Christ. So far, I have only watched the first four episodes - nine more to go! At this point, episode 4, "Caught in a Lie", has been my favourite.

If you have never seen or heard of "Way of the Master", I encourage you to check it out or check this out or check this out that should give you a good idea of who they are and what they do. And, it should remind (and by remind, I mean convict) you of what you should be doing as well. It is a command, not a suggestion!

Love in the Truth.

0 comments: