Some People

News about Greg Gutfeld and friends comments about the Canadian military, the RCMP, and well Canada in general are making the rounds. Some things just are not funny, and some people just don't get it. Some people...well no need to digress. The "some people" I want to focus on are the ones that make you step back and go; "I want to be more like that person". Have you ever met any of those people? I have.

As some of you may know, I have accepted a call to pastor Faith Baptist Church in Echo Bay, Ontario. A small community just outside Sault Ste. Marie. Well, this past week the family and I went up to the "SOO" to look for a house. Now buying a house is stressful enough on its own, but trying to find one in three days that you can both afford and be happy in is...I'm not sure there is a word for that amount of stress!

This is where "some people" just make everything easier. The some person I want to talk about is Jonathan Stewart. He is a real estate agent from the area. And, no, this is not an advertisement for real estate agents - although they are helpful. Jonathan is not really all that special. I added him on my facebook and I had to search through over 230 other Jonathan Stewarts before I found him!

So what makes Jonathan the good kind of "some people"? First his love for the Lord is clearly evident. How so? My family and I felt loved by him; it was genuine. And more than that it was Christ-like. Thanks Jonathan, you're awesome! Some People!

Love in the Truth.

0 comments: